Monday, June 15, 2009

New Sandbox and the best little visitor!

A friend from work had a friend that was selling a sandbox and I got one for B for just a few bucks! Grandpa Brent was going to get her a new one but they cost $75....a used one was ok and is in perfect condition. What a deal! Austin Tyler came out this past weekend and we had fun playing in the yard and wearing the dogs out. We had a good time. No new updates....Corey is still working lots of hours and doesn't seem to mind the job, we are still trying to figure out what we want to do in the yard.....hopefully I figure it out soon! Hope all is well!

Diggin away......

Look at me mom.....B playing in her new sandbox!
Quality time with Aunt Megan.....I hadn't showered yet so i was looking rough!
My nephew....he found one of corey's hats and then threw up the piece sign...my little gangster:)
B playing in our yard....later on this day she fell down those exact same stairs twice and had two big goose eggs to prove it!
baby brooke (zac and katie's daughter) she is getting so big!! she is such a doll though!
Blanca girl....she was all disoriented from sleeping...she wasn't quite ready for the camera...:)

My EZ boy....he is getting so big!

No comments: