Thursday, June 11, 2009

Adoption is FINAL!!!!!

Well for those of you that know the story of my nephew and my parents having custody then I'm pleased to announce that his adoption is FINAL!!! YEAH!!!! This has been a long time coming! It has been an exhausting, sad and long drawn out 4years for my parents!! They have taken him in as their own and wouldn't have thought twice about it. My nephew has had a rough life for being only 4years old and I wouldn't wish what he has been through on my worst enemy.....however, he has managed to overcome tons of obstacles and still be an outstanding kid!! He is the light of my day! I love spending time with him and so does Braelynne! You can tell in the pic that me and mom are excited but Dad is....well he is dad and Austin Tyler was tired and he was done with pictures and paying attention to us...:) All in all it was a good day and I'm just glad to have the State of Iowa out of our lives!!!!! Congrats Austin and Mom and Dad!!!
Judge Fultz and the kids. Destiny had her hearing at the same time...her maternal grandmother adopted her on this day as well. Judge Fultz was awesome with the kids and was excited that they were placed with family and not a foster home.

Austin and Destiny after the judges final decision
Austin on the witness stand with his half-sister Destiny. He just wanted to get up and talk in the microphone!!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Your Mom and Dad are awesome!
Congratulations! Way to go Austin!
Traci

ageisler said...

I am so happy for your family and Austin. Now he can just focus on being the great little guy that he is. Congrats to all of you!