Thursday, June 4, 2009

1yr Pics!


My B'Lynne all grown up.......I looked back at her newborn pics and just flipped through the book up until now and I can't believe how much she has changed. Its amazing how fast kids grow up. She is becoming sassier and sassier everyday but look who she has for a role model:) Such a good girl but with so much attitude just like her mama! We are still doing updates on the house and will post pics of it soon....still a work in progress, and probably will be for the next 20yrs or so. Hope this finds you all doing well. Love ya! Meg
My baby is so big!!


Hurry get the shot...she is getting up!!!

Pretty baby looking at a flower....

my summer outfit for the beach

chillin' at the beach.....with the shades from Aunt Kelli!! (told you i would get a pic of it Kelli)

No comments: