Sunday, June 7, 2009

House updated pics.....


This is the beautiful sunset from my front steps......its crazy how pretty it really is in person!! Here are some updated pics from the house, sorry no pic of B's room....she was taking a nap so I wasn't able to get a pic just yet. Hope everyone is doing well. Corey is back to work and its lots of hours so I'm back to doing everything myself.....but now we have two dogs to take care of that has to go out and then feed and then put away in the garage! It really sucks! I'm used to Corey being home and handling all that stuff! I guess that is like though right?? Hope everyone is doing well!
Living room

Dining Room.....kind of messy when i took the pic sorry!!

Kitchen updated

Hallway....if you look back at older posts you will remember all the wood paneling!!!

Our bedroom.....nothing special...just a bed and tv and we called it good!

bathroom....don't even ask....this was a Corey project and I just left it alone!:)

2 comments:

Traci said...

Beautiful sunset. So happy to see you both so happy in your new home. I love you guys so much! May your home be blessed with peace and contentment!
Traci

Traci said...

Those Pics are totally "B". Love that grin!!
Gma T