Friday, July 10, 2009

July 4th


We had a party out at the house for the fourth.....and it was COLD!!! B had to wear a stocking cap and a sweater....nice July weather...but I guess its Iowa so what do we expect!! I always thought B's dirty looks came from me but after seeing this photo of their "mean" looks I now know that she gets it from Corey. B was such a good baby at the party and didn't stay up too late and even slept through the fire works. We had a good time, just wish it was nicer out. These two photos on this post are the only ones we took....with the people there, this is all I got?? That is pathetic!! Hope everyone had a happy 4th!!

Out of the whole day.....this is the only pic i got of us......he really is a stick in the mud!!!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Haha, B looks meaner than Corey even with a bink!!
G-ma T