Friday, July 10, 2009

And she makes three..........


Tippy Moo Wilson, she makes three dogs for us!! I know.....I can already hear my Aunt Lynne start in.....but she is a good dog! Better the Blanca already.....everyone gets along...just crammed inside so the two girls will be going out to the dog kennel when it gets finished. They will have the Morton Building that we have on our land to live in....haven't decided yet but thinking about bringing them in during the night?? Not sure yet. At least she is kenneled!!! We have decided to raise dogs.....and yes mom and aunt lynne, we take care of our animals and yes we are nice....this is what we want so please just hush:) So look forward to the following dogs and pups for sale...: Shar Pei's, American Bull Dogs and Pit Bulls. This should be fun...........I know......I got myself into this!!!!!

No comments: