Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Day!!


Just a quick update. It was my birthday this week and this is B enjoying "my day" without me:) She enjoyed eating strawberries with g'ma and the boys and also making fun little crafts for mommy's bday!! I got a clay craft that says B's name and "Happy Day" on it with her footprint. I will have to take a pic of it to share with everyone. It really is priceless....as well as the card I received from her. It had her hand and foot print on it. I love stuff like that!! "Happy Day" is B's way of saying "Happy Birthday", in fact everyday is a Happy Day!!! After her birthday, G'ma Traci's birthday and now mine.....she has gotten used to hearing it and thinks its everyday talk! She walks around all day saying "happy day, happy day" haha, wat a trip she is!!!! My birthday was one of the best I have had in many years!!! Corey was romantic....sorry no ring to report...hahaha, but we will get there (I hope???) haha. anyway, thought this was a cute pic. I will try and update more later this week as I have some from B's first trip to the pool!!! Talk to you soon and hope all is well!!!

No comments: