Sunday, November 30, 2008

Moving all about and new x-mas pics.........

My mom and I took the kids to go get their x-mas pics and Austin's b-day pics last weekend and all i can say is that I am not looking forward to that each year!!!!! The kids weren't bad it was the other 500 kids running around like crazy that drove me nuts!!!! It is really difficult to get one child to look and smile at the camera let alone trying to get 2 kids to corporate!! If one was smiling the other was looking away or starting to cry....I can't imagine having to take more then two kids. Thanksgiving was also this past week and it was a very busy time visiting family. Braelynne kept everyone entertained but was exhausted by the time I got her home and she also slept in the next day for mommy. It is back to work for us.....hope all is well with everyone. B's funny smile at x-mas pictures....she is a goofball!! Austin turns 4 on Dec.1st and we went and got the kids' x-mas pics + Austin's b-day pics...isn't he a doll!!!

Look Aunt Melissa....I finally fit into the cute Harley Davidson outfit you got me..

B standing up like a big girl!
Doesn't she just look like she is trouble........she was pretty pleased with herself that she could scootch herself off of the blankie on the floor and get lodged in between the swing. Its time for the pack-n-play so I can keep her out of trouble:)
We are officially in trouble, B has started to move backwards!!!!

No comments: