Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Time

This past weekend was all about family. Corey has been working a lot lately so we don't see him as much as we would like but this weekend we tried to make it about family. Sunday we celebrated Old Nana's birthday (my grandma) and got together for some good home cooking at my parents. This past weekend Corey and I also finally got some alone time without B when we visited some friends.....it was nice to get dressed up and not have baby vomit in in my hair or on my shirt:) Monday (tomorrow) is our 2year anniversary.....I can't believe it is only 2years!!!! It feels more like 10! I can't believe in that little of time we had a baby!!! Oh my lord we are crazy....:) Hope everyone is good, have a Happy Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you all before then.
The only way mommy can get things done around the house is to take me where ever she goes!! This weekend B helped mommy with laundry.... by chewing on clean socks!! She doesn't look very happy that I got the camera out AGAIN!!!!

My nephew and B with Old Nana. Priceless family photos.
This weekend we celebrated Old Nana's birthday (my grandmother, B's great-grandmother) and mommy got another pic of Austin and me with her!
B playing on Daddy before bedtime.

No comments: