Sunday, November 9, 2008

6months old and making new friends!!!!


My little Braelynne Faith turned 6months this weekend and I couldn't believe how fast the time has went. B and I attended a friends baby shower this weekend and the best advice that I could give her (from what I know so far:) is that she was getting ready to experience the best thing to ever happen to her and to really just enjoy it and remember every moment because they grow up so fast and before you know it, they are 6months!!!!!! It feels like yesterday when we brought her home!!
This weekend we also went out and visited our friends Zac and Katie Wheeler and B got to meet and play with their new daughter, Brooke. At Katie's baby shower she received the very famous Bumbo seat and since Brooke can't fit into it yet, we stuck Braelynne in it to play; she got a little irritated that she couldn't get out of it, but that is what mommy liked about it!!! They were so cute together....B was such a nice baby, she kept holding on to her:)
Braelynne and Brooke getting to know each other. Isn't it cute how B is reaching out to touch her?:)
Braelynne pigging out at dinner....what a mess!!!!
We started giving B baths in the sink again because she was afraid of the big tub, but I think it is time to move her to the big tub again.....B is grabbing at everything and has started reaching over the other side of the sink and pulling out dishes to play with! Whatever makes her happy I guess!!!!!!! She likes to think she is big and drink out of a big girl cup.
Mommy and B playing at a friends baby shower
I got to see my Aunt Sara at a baby shower this weekend and mommy finally got a picture of us!

No comments: