Monday, November 10, 2008

1st Word!!!!

Oh my gosh......Braelynne Faith said her first word last night......well I guess it wasn't the first time because last week Grandma Traci told me she said it but I didn't really believe her but last night I got to hear it with my own ears! I'm a little depressed but it is what it is......she said DA DA!!!! And Corey just thinks it is the funniest thing ever!! He was feeding her dinner last night and all of a sudden she blurts out DA DA, Corey said "did you hear that" and of course I did but I didn't acknowledge it, so Corey tells her to say it again and she says "da da"!!! That little brat, doesn't she realize the pain I went through when I gave birth to her.....she couldn't even say mama first!!! Kids.......

1 comment:

The Kluver Family said...

Don't feel too bad Megan - Sometimes they say the name of the person who torments them the most first (Just Kidding Cory!). This weekend WD said DaDa and couldn't stop saying it. I felt the SAME WAY you do, until I saw him talking to the couch this morning and calling it Dada. :-) It made me chuckle inside, but I think it burst Dave's bubble. Keep us posted on Miss B's growing Vocab!