Saturday, December 26, 2009

HOLIDAY 2009

Ok...first off want to say you can tell I might have had too much wine tonight....I posted the pic of me and corey twice and couldn't figure out how to delete it....so you get us twice!! Yippee!!! Holidays of 2009 was a hit, and not only on the pocket book!! haha, I just thought of that...I'm so funny:) Anyway...We had numerous stops to make but we made it to all of them, even in the snow storm. B got lots of gifts, still trying to go through all of them and find places for stuff to go. We got our new coffee pot and tons of yummy candles from mommy!! New tools from my Daddy...which I will probably use more then Corey, because that is how we roll, he looks pretty and I work on stuff!!! Aunt Lynne didn't get over due to weather so we still have to exchange with her this wknd....but other then that, trying to clean up from the big event. B got lots of toys that have "little parts"...that I step on and scream. She got some new movies and books and cute clothes and TONS OF BABY STUFF!! She is running around pushing her new babies in the stroller and bassinet...its craziness in my house!! Hope everyone had a good Holiday!!! Looking forward to a New Year with new memories!! Love you all!! Meg

Me and My love....
Mommy and B hanging out
hey its meg and corey again:)
Baby Max just hanging out...
B trying to fit in her baby stroller....it wasn't happening
B and Gpa Wilson, she got a new puppy dog with its own carrier....
Austin Tyler going crazy on presents....the commerical part of xmas really does suck!
Pretty little girl in her new outfit from Gpa!!

No comments: