Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!! We have a busy wknd ahead of us so I just wanted to post some pics of B'Lynne opening up her presents. She had a very good time, and thanks alot Gpa Wilson for that annoying guitar! Karma will get you!!! She was jamming out all night long. She was a pro at unwrapping all by herself, its like she had been practicing all year long for this one very moment! Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays and Happy New Year from our home to yours!!!! Keep warm!! Love Meg!


My memorial tattoo for Aunt Marilyn (Coreys Aunt who passed away on Tuesday ) Its the cancer ribbon with wings (gray is Brain cancer awareness) The writing reads "Fight Like a Girl". Since she couldn't take my xmas present with her, I thought this would be nice for a present to remind myself that people get taken away from us to soon. I don't recommend the foot....they really hurt!!

Braelynne's new Lady Bug rocking chair or "buggy" as she calls it!
Opening gifts from Gmpa!
B'Lynne and Gma Jennifer just hanging out!
Brent Coreys dad opening up his "socks"...hey...thats what he asked for!!!
My Fav Wilson Uncle!! Uncle Tom! Glad he came out and joined in on the fun.

No comments: