Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Announcement!!

Corey and I got engaged this past Thursday.....I was pretty shocked...just a random Thursday night..I was in a bath robe, towel on head and glasses on..so at least I know he loves me at my worst:) haha. So....I already...well..."We" set a date. August 28th, 2010. Small intimate wedding, but bigger reception, so be on the look out for "Save the Date" reminders!!! I'm pretty pumped up...already stressed out planning. Check out the ring below!




He did pretty good!!!

Mama and B...she never pays attention to me!!
Oh..no but takes great pics with daddy. Little monkey!!!
B getting pushed around in B's baby stroller...and moo chasing after them.
Last week we took Austin to Monster Truck Jam...Mom and Dad really dodged the bullet on that one..it wasn't great, austin tyler had fun though. We got him tons of sugar and sent him home:)
Coreys Cousin got married a few weeks back, this is coreys famous best man speech..it was great!
B and Mommy at wedding...once again, she isn't paying attention
Me and Ames on NYE.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Corey, let's see some teeth in these pics huh?
Megan, nice rock!
B, you're so pretty!
luv u guys, gma T