Saturday, January 3, 2009

Offically Crawling


Oh Lord, please give me the patience that I need for this child!!!!! My parents always told me I was a crazy baby and toddler.....I was always on the go and my nickname was "Animal" for a reason. According to G'ma Traci, Corey was a good baby.....so I'm pretty sure she gets this from me:) I remember my mother told me, more then once, that pay back is coming AND SHE WAS RIGHT!!! My little Braelynne Faith is officially crawling these days (has been for over a week, just haven't had time to post it) She is also pulling herself up on everything! I can no longer leave her alone to do simple things like wash dishes, she likes to put EZ's rawhide sticks in her mouth!!! She also thinks she is funny when she doesn't listen to me when I'm yelling "NO" at her:) I have a squirt bottle that I spray at EZ when he does something naughty and I am starting to do the same with B.....hahaha, it is really just pure pleasure to me, I really enjoy squirting everyone, including Corey!! It is time to baby proof everything......grandparents, I suggest you do the same:)

1 comment:

The Kluver Family said...

It may be rude, but I've started traveling with about 10 extra outlet covers in the diaper bad. I have found that it will ease your mind to be able to cover any outlets that might have been missed. I also find that as much as grandparents love their grandbabies, they really don't do much baby-proofing! (Your's may be different since they do your childcare.)
Good luck! :-)