Thursday, January 15, 2009

Learning to Share......


Poor B'Lynne has had to learn to share at a very early age......EZ has taken over some of B's toys....one thing lately has been her bouncy seat that has become EZ's bed. She hasn't used it for a long time but she seems to get mad when she sees the dog laying in it. She now goes over and tries to push him out.....he usually just ignores her. One thing she can't seem to understand is why he snores so loud.....it really catches her attention. Seriously.....this dog snores so loud......it is really hard to sleep with him in our bedroom.
Everything is going well, besides being sleep deprived (B is still waking up at night, I have now decided it is just out of habit and sometimes she just has to work it out on her own:) I still can not get caught up on my sleep so I walk around in a haze most of the day. It is so nice when co-workers tell me "you look really tired today" that is just a nice way of telling me I look like poo!!!:) B is crawling around and getting in to everything still and is not slowing down anytime soon. She is eating a lot of "big girl food" she is starting to follow me and Corey around when we get our dinner plates and is interested in what we are having. She is learning to like a few things but still not sure about the consistency of food "chunks". Hope everyone is doing well....talk to you soon.

No comments: