Sunday, January 25, 2009

Crazy B!!


Don't let her deceive you.......she IS crazy!! She is relentless and does NOT ever give up. She does not listen when told to do something....but what 8month old does I guess? She reminds me so much of myself its scary... she just looks at you and smiles when she knows she is doing something naughty....she is crazy!! She loves her new walker that she got for Christmas but we just got it out this weekend because Daddy thought she was too little to know what to do with it.....he was wrong....she started walking with it as soon as we put it togethr. It won't be long before she is on her own!! She has so much personality and attitude, we are in for a long 18years!!
Why didn't anyone tell me it would be this hard??? I blame all of you for leading me to believe this was easy.......just joking......she is crazy, but she is mine and we totally adore her. She keeps us busy and she is hilarious. Can't believe how fast they grow up!! Hope all is well with everyone...life is busy and I don't keep in contact like I should but hopefully my chaotic life will eventially slow down and I can spend more time with family/friends. I love you all!! Talk to you soon!!
Ready to walk.....cruising with her walker....she is getting good!!

EZ (AKA: THE BEAST) or Mutt as I like to call him! He fights for attention and loves the camera! Big headed just like his dad!!

Mommy was running a little late with getting B's dinner.....so I she took it among herself to try and pry the top off of her food jar......told you she was crazy!!

Best Friends Forever! Where ever B goes, EZ follows.........they both are evil......:)

No comments: