Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Addition and A sick little B!!!!

Well......we have a new addition to the Wilson Family.......no mom and dad, I'm not pregnant again:) We have added a Shar Pei puppy, which Corey named EZ (pronounced, Easy, due to the fact that he is a pretty laid back dog, dumb name I know........) I did not want to get a puppy while we were in an apartment, but Corey has a listening problem and must have gone deaf at that statement. He knew I wouldn't say no to a cute little puppy. Anyway...it is done and he is here so I guess I welcome him with open arms. He took advantage when he first arrived to B's bouncy seat that she doesn't use anymore:) He has been well behaved and him and B seem to be hitting it off well. B is kinda mean, but that is to be expected and EZ is taking the baby beatings in stride......
This is a surprise to my parents, but I figured I would surprise them on the blog. Congrats, you are grandparents to a new Wilson:)
On another note, B has been sick this past week for the very first time and let me tell you.....it is not fun for neither of us!!! She got a little cold and wouldn't sleep very much so needless to say I am sleep deprived and can't seem to catch up. She started last night waking up screaming bloody murder, and has done the same tonight on and off, so it will be off to the doc first thing in the morning......hopefully I don't end up in the ER tonight. I think she may have ear infection.....I will keep everyone posted. Hope all is well with everyone and if I don't get the chance to talk to you.....Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!

B and her new puppy EZ playing with her toys.

B and her Great Great Grandma Betty!! We stopped over a few weeks ago to wish her a happy birthday!
My Little Pooh Bear!!

1 comment:

The Kluver Family said...

Adorable - can't believe as a puppy she's not mouthing more w/ B.
And again - hope B gets better soon!