Saturday, December 27, 2008

B's First Christmas!

Daddy and B on X-mas morning. As you can see, she still had cotton in her ear from being sick but she was better by the time x-mas morning rolled around. We had a busy day. We started out the morning at my parents and opened up gifts, then we headed out to Corey's dads side x-mas gathering for a few hours (which was a little crazy since there are 500 Wilsons' running around everywhere, I thought my family was crazy..........) We then went back to my folks' to have some dinner and then finally headed home for a much needed nap for the whole family. The problem we are having is creating room for all the gifts B got!!!! I think the grandparents will be taking some so when they watch her she has something new to play with!!! B is finally feeling better and she is starting to sleep a little better, not great, but better:) Hope everyone had a good holiday!! Have a Happy New Year if I don't see you!!! Love, Meg!!
Finally a picture of B and G'pa Wilson!! He got her wayyyy to may presents!!!

Austin Tyler opening up presents.
B and Old Nana on X-mas day. B likes her cane that she is using to get around in the ice.

B's first purse! And it talks too!!!:) EZ likes it for himself too.

Don't let the pic fool you, she liked the paper and bow better then the actual present.

My mommy and me. I'm pretty sure she has her eyes closed:)!!

My cousins' and I at Christmas (Jen and Mel)

No comments: