Thursday, September 25, 2008

Getting big.....

My little Braelynne Faith is getting so big!!! I look at pictures of her when we first brought her home just four short months ago and I can't believe how much she has changed. I can't even imagine her that small anymore:( Corey says I'm totally corny but I never thought that I could/would love someone this much, she is our everything and I wouldn't change anything about her even if I could......well......I take that back...I would make her sleep through the night but that is just for my own selfish reasons:) These past few weeks we have been pretty busy; I have Sara's upcoming wedding, birthday parties and bridal showers (for another family friend). Last weekend Daddy stayed home with B (while she slept:) so mommy could go out with some friends from work....it was my office mate's last day so we all went out and had a lot of fun. Then on Sunday we had a family friend's bridal shower to go to (see pictures below) and B was very tired from not having a nap but did pretty good up until the end. She got to see all the cousins and visit with everyone. This past week G'ma Traci picked up an excersaucer from Corey's step-grandparent's who got one pretty cheap at a garage sell and as you can see in the picture above, she likes it!! Unfortunately her little arms aren't long enought to reach all the toys so she doesn't like it for long before she gets mad:) She is getting to be a little chunky butt and tomorrow we will find out just how much she weighs at her 4-month doc. appt. I will keep everyone posted on how that goes and let you know how much she has grown. Hope all is well with everyone!
HAHAHA, she is a little Taliban. Don't ask.....me and Corey get bored and dress her up to look funny. I think we wanted it to look more "gangster" but ended up looking like the Taliban:) We are weird!!!!!




My cousin Jen and little Bella (Melissa's daughter and B's cousin)--she looks just like her mama!!


This is B and my cousin Melissa at a family friend's bridal shower this past weekend--she was a little grumpy from not having a nap!

Since it is starting to get a little chilly in the mornings--we have to bundle little B up and she isn't a big fan:)

This is me and Becky--we went out for her last day as my officemate!!! I miss you Beckster!:)





1 comment:

nicholson7 said...

Megan she is beautiful and I am so proud of you. You can tell that you are a wonderful mother. I will see you sat-
love ya