Saturday, September 13, 2008

Escape Artist....and simple updates


Our little escape artist!! Little Miss Braelynne Faith has started to try and escape out of her bouncy seat. I have never needed to use the straps or belts in any of her toys (ex:bouncy seat or swing) so when I left her alone in her bouncy seat for a minute, this is what I came back to! She has managed to learn how to scootch down and try to get out!! It was the cutest thing but now we know we need to start buckling her into things before walking away.
This weekend has been a little busy so far, my best friend Sara is getting married in a month or so and I threw her a bridal shower today, sorry......I managed to space off getting pics of B with everyone but it was fun and she was a good girl for a majority of the shower. She at least got to see all the girls since its been awhile and she got to play with baby Chad (before he tried to attack her:)haha, just joking, he is just ALOT bigger then her. Well that is about all we have been up to this week--our next couple of weeks are going to busy so stay tuned:) Hope all is well with everyone.
Football Sunday!!! Now that football season has started, Corey is focused on the TV for most of the weekend. Last weekend I went to run a few errands and this is what I came back to find!! She was just sitting next to him quietly watching football right along with him!!!!!! He says its educational for her:)

Doesn't she look like she is full of attitude! I love this pic, it really shows her personality:) She is already so bossy, she knows what she wants when she wants it!

Little B and Mommy--yes...I took this pic myself, I'm tired of being on the other side of the camera and not being in any of them:)


My little Sara Lee at her Bridal shower! Congrats! I spaced off getting pics of her and B but wanted to post a pic of her shower!


Today I threw my best friend Sara a bridal shower and just wanted to make an announcement saying congrats to her and JC!!! I love you guys!!!





No comments: