Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall 2011



I haven't posted in awhile!! Life takes over and you fall into a pattern i suppose. Not much new with us, staying very busy with two midgets:) Grace is now 9months old and started walking at 8months...doctors say she is under weight but she eats everything in sight so we think she will be fine!! B is a very active 3yr old!! she keeps me busy and tests my patience...she is my pay back x2 that my mom always told me about!! Summer is over so we are gearing up for cold weather...not looking forward to that!! Austin came out to stay this past wknd so I let the kids pick out some pumpkins to carve....Austin thought it was totally cool, but B lost interest fast:) Corey is still working his job part time but also got a full time job at a local gym to put his personal training knowledge to work!! I'm really happy he found something he loves doing!! Now if i could only find something i love....!!! thats about all I got...i hope everyone is doing well!!! Meg

Austin and B's pumpkins!
Diggin the guts out
B was disgusted by sticking her hand in pumpkin...so she decided to sweep!!
All done!!!

No comments: