Friday, September 2, 2011

One year anniversary and a Trip gone wrong!!

Last wknd (8/28/11) was our one year wedding anniversary. I can't believe its been a year!! We decided to go to South Carolina and visit my brother and get to enjoy the beach for a few days as well. Sounded good right?....ummm....not so much....i always seem to forget about hurricane season...because i'm from Iowa!!! So we drove 20hrs...straight through....and Hurricane Irene met us there. We got a day and a half of good weather, so that is good. But unfortunately the visit with my brother was cancelled due to weather...which was heartbreaking after coming all that way and getting so close. We still had a good time and I'm hoping to catch a flight out there in a few months to visit for a wknd. Myrtle Beach was beautiful. Anywhere with the ocean is good for me...I could sit and look at the ocean all day. I love it. Corey says its just water...but its pretty water:) Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have some more pics of girls to post...i obviously need to get out my camera more!!!

hanging out on the beach
The waves were getting rough!!
Walking to the beach
Playing with sissy in the tunnel
Gracie playing in the Dora tunnel with B...she purposely leans back and rolls herself everywhere in this thing.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Nice pics:) Tell Corey it won't kill him to smile.

I trust the next trip will be much better.

Love mom (in-law)