Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wants to be just like me........

Yes.....that is Braelynne Faith in the bathroom sink. Let me explain why she is in the sink........Mommy and Daddy were going out last night to watch the fights at a friends house and I was getting ready in the bathroom. I believe Braelynne was a little peeved that no one was paying attention to her and she wanted to know what I was up to. She proceeded to throw a fit on the floor until I put her up on the sink so she could watch herself in the mirror. Below you will find a sequence of pics of B'Lynne doing her makeup and brushing her invisible hair:)

Besides B growing up and being quite the handful, everything is OK on our end. We are anxiously awaiting to move out of our apartment once we find a place to move:) We are trying to find a house, whether it be to rent or own but we have to find one we can afford and that seems to be the problem we are running into:) Both Corey and I are searching for new employment opportunities and I am hoping to get a job with the Fifth Judicial at the Court House so please cross your fingers and pray that I get it!! This would mean quite a significant pay raise that I soooo desperately need!!!! Braelynne has her 9month check up at the doc tomorrow so I will keep everyone posted on her stats....she is getting to be quite the chunk now that I have started to wean her to formula.....EZ is also growing like a weed, B feeds him from her tray of food so needless to say at dinner time EZ is easily found underneath her chair:) Hope all is well with everyone, talk to you soon!!!

B spots the comb and blush.....
oh hello mommy, i'm just going to make myself comfy and do my make-up.....
Let me pull up a sink.......
Look at me mom......I am just like you.....I comb my hair and eat your blush!!!!!

look at me look at me look at me.......my camera loving doggie.....he is getting to be a big boy!!

No comments: