Sunday, February 15, 2009

One step wonder!!

My cute little B! I tell her everyday she is lucky she is cute or I would spank her little butt:) She is quite the trouble maker, but for some reason I don't think that will ever change! If she is anything like Corey and I, we will have our hands full for the next 18years! B'ynne did take a step all by herself this weekend, but then her legs gave out and she fell to the floor and didn't want to try again! Corey has been trying to make her walk all weekend and she isn't having it!
In other news, I am over the flu and now I have a cold.....I just can't get healthy! Hopefully B doesn't get it! Tomorrow B will be going to Papa's to spend the day with him before he has surgery on Friday (on his hip) and this will be the last time Papa can watch her alone for about a month so I'm sure she will miss him. Papa is actually nice to her:)hahah (just joking daddy!) Poor G'ma Traci gets to watch her for four straight weeks.........lucky you Traci:) Hope everyone is doing well, talk to you soon!!
A new hobby for B....something else for me to pick up!

B'lynne has found something new to tear apart...the dvd collection! Same thing with the hats...I pick them up, she gets them back out, I pick them up....well you get the hint!
In case you didn't know what one looked like.....this is what a slacker is......while I clean on a Saturday afternoon....Corey decides to lay back and jab on the telephone to one of his bro-mance buddies!
B's sexy pose!

No comments: