Monday, May 14, 2012


I haven't updated the blog in a long time, figured i better let everyone know we are still alive. We have been so busy!! I'm pretty sure it won't slow down anytime soon either. the girls are keeping us busy, Grace is keeping us on our toes. She is "busy", lets just say that. Corey is working at his forklift job during the day, and working two gym jobs at night, i'm still at good ol' MECCA, but as always...i'm looking:) B is getting ready to turn 4, can't believe how fast the time goes!! We just celebrated Mothers day yesterday and in my card from my mother, she told me to enjoy my time with them because they grow up fast.....something i need to tell myself everyday when i want to kill them:) I hate it when she is right!!

We took a few vacations so far this year. Corey and I went to Galveston, TX for a few days to visit the Gulf. It was a really nice time. We really enjoyed it there. Sitting on the beach was a nice escape from reality. Then a few weeks later Mom and I went to SC to visit Jason. We had a wonderful visit. It was very stressful and emotional, but so happy we got to see him. I would have a picture back soon, he is mailing them this week. He was in really good spirits and is looking forward to putting in a transfer in October of this year and hoping for Illinois. I realized after we got home that i didn't take many pictures. We stayed in Charleston, SC but my camera died the last day, so need to get some pics off my phone and upload them.

Below are a few pics of a little bit of everything. Hope everyone is doing well!!
Meg


Daddy and Grace...she loves her dada:)
Texas trip 2012, had a blast!!
Corey looks so happy right?
Kind of hard to read, but it said "Home is wherever I'm with you" I loved it:)
Time to hit the ocean!!!
Swim up bar at hotel
Trip to go see Jas 2012, South Carolina
Myrtle Beach, SC
The girls and mommy.

Myrtle Beach, Sc
Mom at the ocean for the first time.
Wouldn't this be a nice place to live? I think so...

No comments: