Monday, April 18, 2011

Family Time...

Our schedules don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. We seem to be on the go all day every day. Here are just a few pics from this week. We celebrated Passover with Corey's Mom and Step Dad and it was great...this year was my first year participating...lots of information to retain...:) The girls are doing great...this past week Grace turned 12wks...o my..where has the time gone. They are getting so big. I need to remember to stop and enjoy them instead of rushing them off to bed to do my nightly chores. I have applied for a few "day" jobs...tired of working all the way into the evening and not getting to spend anytime with the family. I'm praying that I get a call back from one of them. Anyway..hope all have a great week. Meg

Celebrating Passover at Corey's Moms....we used the self-timer on the camera to get a group shot!!!,....running to the table and posing before the flash goes off!! haha
Man he totally sucks at smiling for photos!!! hahah
Daddy and baby Gracie
B'lynne and Grace...not really paying much attention to the camera.

No comments: