Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!


Finally got to see the house my Aunt and her husband built...fell in love with it...now I know who I'm staying with should I ever become homeless....and according to my bank account...its not far off:) get ready Aunt Stacey and Uncle Tom:) lol
All the cousins...B, Evy and Austin..B wasn't paying attention but Evy sure did strike a pose!
The only thing that made her happy was "swimming" aka...swinging...she was obsessed....Going to need to get her one for her bday!
I went to finally go see my Aunt Stacey and cousin Evy a few wknds ago in Missouri..B was getting sick...and so was I..so she was pretty whiny and didn't eat anything....I when I say anything...I mean she didn't eat anything but one cracker in over 24hrs...the kid is nuts...
I took a few days off from work a few weeks ago and took some time to play "snowman" (playdoe)..don't know why she calls it that...maybe because that is the only thing I know how to make with playdoe? She had alot of fun...Corey made a snake and it scared her..hahah, it was awesome!!

No comments: