Sunday, November 1, 2009

Around the house.....


Ahh, my little girl, she is so bull headed sometimes I want to rip my hair clean out of my head!! I had the stroller in the car for trick or treat and brought it in to take it downstairs the following day. She threw a fit and wanted to sit in it. She kept saying "B ride, ride, ride" so all day Saturday she played in her stroller. Pretty easy entertainment.....she sat back and watched some cartoons while i cleaned the house. I do hate her watching tv....but sponge bob comes in handy when I need to get something done:) She had me pushing her around during commercials....that was a blast!!!:) She is pretty funny these days. She is starting to copy what we say, which isn't a problem for Corey so much as it is for me!! Corey called the dogs "retards" and here B goes "retard, retard, dumb dog, bad moo moo, kennel up" oh yeah.....this should be fun!!! I hope she doesn't pick up much more but I have a feeling it will get much worse:) All else is going well. Trying to winterize the house, got new insulation a few weeks ago and got our plastic up over the windows. trying to do other things as well but trying to get corey to do them at "megan speed" isn't really working out to well. He is on his own schedule!! Well.....ta ta for now:)
Me and Corey, we went to a Halloween party and I dressed up alone!!! I was his "Gangster Chick" but thats not much different then anyother day...!!!
My little Monkey....didn't like her hat, or her monkey feet. At least she was cold enough to stay dressed!! She is going through the "naked" stage.

This is b'lynne on trick or treat, downing all that candy with some milky!! it was so cold!! not much fun this year!!

No comments: