Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Trip away from home!!

Not much to report on. B is getting bigger and crazier by the day!! Right now Corey is off work for the month so she is back to being a daddy's girl since they are together all day. I started my new position at work, which I like so much better but the later hours are not so fun. I feel like all i do is work!!! Here is B attacking daddy for his food. I swear this child is so picky! no wonder she is so small, the kid never eats!!
B throwing a fit because she wants on the counter.
this past wknd i went on a girls trip to the amana colonies for their yearly wine festival. It was my first night away from B, not so bad!! I could get used to vacations:) Fun time with my girls!
the girls having fun away from the kids and enjoying so really good wine! In bed by 10pm! We were wild!! hahaha

No comments: