Friday, August 8, 2008

First Family Photos


We went and got our family pictures done almost three weeks ago and we FINALLY got them back this week!! I won't be returning to the photographer due to her taking her own sweet time in getting my pics back but I do think she got some good shots! All I could think about on the days leading up to the pictures was horror stories my family has told me over the years on taking us kids (my brother, cousins and myself) to photo shoots (ex: me pooping my pants and ruining the family photo because everyones face was wrinkled by the smell:) haha, it was a little stressful just because she was tired, but we made it and got some good pictures out of it. Enjoy!!!
Daddy and "B" (take 100:)


Mommy and Braelynne!

This is my favorite picture (above)!!


Such a little poser!

Pretty Girl!!! I was shocked that they got a good shot of her considering she was starving and we scheduled it right in between her nap time!





1 comment:

The Kluver Family said...

The look GREAT! Where did you get them done?