Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy weekend!

This past weekend we attended Katie Wheeler's baby shower (Her husband has been a long time friend of Corey's and she is a new found friend of mine:) Braelynne was passed around like a hot cake while everyone gave her hugs and kisses!! Surprisingly she did GREAT and only cried when she was hungry! By the time we got home we were both pooped and took a 3hour nap!!!
This past weekend Corey and I got Braelynne's first "Baby Einstein" Video. We both thought it was ridiculous and that she wouldn't like it, but we were wrong!!! The picture above says it all!!! She smiled and moved all about while she watched it (this gave Mommy a chance to do dishes!!!:) She has really become obsessed with sticking her tongue out and licking things that come into contact with it:) She is quite the character! And just in case any of you want an update on her sleeping all night long: she slept all night for three days in a row and then the last two nights has started to get up in the middle of the night again:( However, I think I may have a sick baby on my hands as I have already gotten a phone call from Papa today saying she won't eat and can't get her calmed down (I had to leave work and go help him out--needless to say I'm worried sick, but we have a doc appt in a few hours to get her checked out) Hope everyone else is doing well!!

1 comment:

The Kluver Family said...

Nothing serious I hope! Keep us posted on the little miss!